GOAL: Helping You Do More of What You Love
Thorlos is a company with a rich past, focused on creating an even more promising future for the consumers we serve. Our foundation is a deep desire to help people do more of what they love (where “more” simply means faster, longer, more often or pain and blister free). Our primary “barometer” for how effective we’re doing our job is the product reviews we receive from our customers. They tell us whether we are having the kind of positive impact we strive for, or when we need to make adjustments in products or in our service.
DIFFERENCE MAKER: Sock Specialists
We’re specialists: All we do is make socks. Being this focused allows us to always be looking for ways to turn the sock into your most important and appreciated piece of gear. Highest quality is a given. And we have a bent toward continuous improvement and innovation. Here are just a few examples:
- We were the first to knit padding/cushioning in socks
- We were the first to study the biomechanics of running and to create the first ‘running specific’ sock that buffers and cushions the impact and friction forces placed on the foot when we run
- We created proprietary yarns that wick moisture like a sponge and maintain their resiliency (comfort and springiness) all day long
- We created socks for over 30 activities based on the specific protection needs of the foot during those activities
FUTURE: More Innovation Equals Better Performance
What’s next? On the product side, we are experimenting with new fiber technologies that better transfer foot movement to the shoe and ground. The result will be quicker change in direction and faster movement in competitive play. We are also involved in integrating the digital world with our socks. We intend to be a leading innovator in the area of smart socks that will give the wearer valuable if not life-saving types of feedback. These and other innovations will be in the market soon.
OUR COMMITMENT: Made in the USA with a Lifetime Guarantee
We are also extremely proud of four other aspects of Thorlos:
- All our products are made in the USA
- We exceed all EPA manufacturing requirements resulting in a “truly green” product
- We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on every product we make!
- We give back…we are big supporters of the American Cancer Society’s Strides Against Breast Cancer walks, we help our customers buy product for the military at cost, we donate many pairs of socks to charitable causes, and we support other charities with both financial and in-kind contributions.
Have questions? Please ask by emailing us at CSR@thorlo.com