THE BELMO 300 WAS MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH JASON BELMONTE TO DEVELOP THE BEST PERFORMING BOWLING SOCK EVER MADE. MADE WITH BREAKTHROUGH YARN TECHNOLOGY NanoGLIDE.
- NanoGLIDE Fibers minimize friction and help stop blisters from forming
- Featherlite Thorlos cushioning
- Keeps foot cool
- Wicks away moisture from foot
- Aero-dynamic design for enhanced fit
- Lifetime guarantee
PRODUCT DETAILSLength: Crew Cut
Cushion: Ultra-Lite Cushion
- Small: (Shoe Sizes: Women's 7-9 / Men's 6-8 / Kid's 5.5-7 .5)
- Medium: (Shoe Sizes: Women's 9.5-11.5 / Men's 8.5-10)
- Large: (Shoe Sizes: Men's 10.5-11.5)
For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life).
For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended.
Belmo 300 Bowling Socks are made with NanoGLIDE technology, the most advanced fiber/yarn on the market today. It eliminates friction, which means less skin irritation, less heat build up and more comfort.
NanoGLIDE’s coefficient of FRICTION is 0.1 or less, which is the second lowest of any solid material known to mankind; meaning Belmo 300 Socks offer maximum abrasion control virtually eliminating the chance for blisters. It’s the friction from the sock on the skin that produces heat; your body reacts by producing sweat to help cool the skin. If that sweat is not quickly wicked away, blister causing conditions increase amazingly fast.
For more information about the NanoGLIDE technology watch this short video.